- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 23rd September written episode: The man who was trying to commit suicide inside the inn, says that the Emperor of the State is responsible for the same. He complains that Akbar is ruled by his wives. Soldiers arrest him for passing offensive remarks against the ruler.
The man is produced at the court. Akbar asks the reason of his dissatisfaction. He gives a funny reason that when Akbar takes his queens in the public festivals, his wife becomes jealous seeing their dresses and ornaments, and tortures him with demands. The man continues saying funny things and everyone laughs. Akbar praises his sense of humour and recruits him as the court jester.
It becomes hard for Rukaiya and her troop to travel though the thunderstorm and torrential rain. Suddenly the rod of the palanquin breaks and Jodha falls badly. She feels labour pain due to the jerk. She finds the pain unbearable and loses strength.
Rukaiya becomes extremely nervous seeing Jodha’s condition. She encourages Jodha to hold her patience and endurance. Jodha says that she feels like giving up. Rukaiya orders the soldiers to arrange a cart.
Jodha is taken inside the cart. She tells Rukaiya that she is not able to bear the pain anymore. Rukaiya and Moti become nervous seeing blood in Jodha’s dress. Jodha becomes unconscious.
Akbar becomes worried for the queens seeing their delay. Todarmal assures that he has sent an expert troop of soldiers with them. Still Akbar says that he will go in search of them, if they do not return soon. Rukaiya comes back, with her hands and dress stained with Jodha’s blood.