- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 25th September written episode: The woman who was trying to commit suicide with her child, is rescued by Man Singh. She complains that she was compelled to take the decision due to the rules of the Mughal Kingdom. She tells Jodha that her husband was arrested because he was not able to pay the religion tax for being a Hindu, neither was he ready to convert to Islam.
The woman says that the Hindu people are robbed of everything in the name of tax and they are not able to fulfil their basic needs for life. It is better to die as a Hindu than converting to Islam, says the woman. Jodha promises help.
Jodha talks to Akbar regarding this issue. Rukaiya strongly opposes to Jodha’s point. She says that the tax cannot be withdrawn as it is a big source of income for the royal account. Akbar says he will discuss the matter with the accounts officers.
Akbar discusses the matter of Jajiya tax for Hindus with the officers. Todarmal says that it is truly a big source of income and the royal account will be affected if the tax is withdrawn. Akbar decides to keep the system as it is.
Jodha proposes that all the Hindu women of the palace and she herself will pay Jajiya tax. Akbar feels insulted to accept tax from her, but Rukaiya accepts it. Akbar is troubled due to Jodha’s proposal. The newly appointed court jester Mahesh Das follows the matter closely.
Mahesh Das tells the Emperor that a group of Hindu people have come to meet him as they are willing to convert to Islam. He adds that they are doing this not by choice, but by compulsion to avoid paying tax. He tells the Emperor that he can change the rule for the cause of humanity. He also advises him to call a meeting at Dewan-E-Khas.