- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
Jodha Akbar 26th August written episode: Hamida thanks and appreciates Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) for her innovative idea of the feast. Jodha thinks Akbar (Rajat Tokas) is still troubled by the thought of Maha Manga. She continues her attempt of distracting his mind. He feels amused. A messenger comes to Atgah and says that he has some confidential message for the Emperor. He says that a person has informed him about some rebellion in the kingdom; more information will be given to Akbar, if he comes to the riverbank alone at night.
Jawida questions Adham Khan when she sees him going out at night, with a dagger in his hand. He scolds her. Adham and his associate wait for Akbar inside the jungle. They are sure that their message will trap the Emperor. They see the Emperor coming. Adham targets the King with his dagger, but it hits Jawida as she was coming to alarm the King. Adham makes a second attempt and now hits Akbar.
But when he sees the face of the Emperor, he understands that it is not Akbar, but Atgah Khan in the Emperor’s attire. Adham and his man quickly escape. In a hallucination, Maha Manga sees Jalal covered with blood and becomes restless. Akbar is informed that Atgah has gone out of the palace being dressed like him. He remembers that Atgah told him about the fishy message. Atgah and Jawida are taken back to the Mughal palace. The Emperor scolds his most trusted officer for risking his life. Atgah says that his responsibility is prior to everything else.
Akbar comes to see Jawida who is lying unconscious. He understands that she was coming to alarm him. Everyone doubts the behavior of Adham. Adham thinks he should remove Atgah from his path, to kill Akbar. Atgah ignores his injury and comes to the accounts department to check papers. Adham Khan breaks into the accounts building with open sword and attacks Atgah. Atgah breaths his last, praying for the safety of his employer.
Akbar and everyone would be happy with Jodha's idea for a celebration.
Adham Khan's Plan
Adham Khan would have planned to kill Akbar by getting him isolation.
In an attempt to save Akbar, Jawida gets hurt by Adham.
Atgah Khan would dress as Akbar and confront Adham. He would get hurt but would be safe.
Akbar Knew This
Akbar would have known about the attack and would have asked Atgah saab to not face any danger.
Akbar Angry With Atgah
Akbar would be angry with Atgah for putting himself in trouble.
Atgah Finds Proof Against Adham
Even after injury Atgah Khan would work to find evidence that Adham Khan has false accounts.
Maha Manga Predicts
Maha Manga would have a dream showing Akbar would be in trouble from Adham.
Adham Attacks Haram
Adham attacks Atgah Khan and would decide to end his life since he has stopped him at every step.
Weak from the previous injury, Atgah would fail to fight Adham.
Atgah would give his final prayers.
Adham Kills Atgah
Adham would kill Atgah.
Atgah Breathes His Last
After the brutal attack, Atgah would breath his last.
Spoilers say that Akbar would now kill Adham.