- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 26th September written episode: Akbar calls a meeting at Dewan-E-Khas. He tells Mahesh Das that he cannot cancel Jajiya and the people who have come with him should take Islam to avoid Jajiya. Jodha stands up and proposes that her babies are Hindu babies, being born of a Hindu mother. So, she will pay tax on their behalf.
Rukaiya opposes and says that the babies will grow up in Islam culture and will follow Islam. Akbar says that presently they are Hindu babies and Jodha Begum will pay tax for them. Otherwise the babies should take Islam right now, according to the rule. Rukaiya says that it would be a compulsion, which is not to be supported. Akbar replies that it is a rule. Rukaiya becomes emotional and says that such rule should be changed.
Akbar tells Rukaiya that this is the point he tried to make her understand, that no one should change religion by compulsion. He says that there will be no Jajiya from now on. All will be equal in the eyes of the state.
The Maulavis argue that the income of the state will be affected. Mahesh Das replies if the Hindus are given equal respect, there will be less rebellions, and the war expenses will decrease. Todarmal supports this.
Rukaiya comes to Hamida and tells that she would like to take one child from Jodha right now, otherwise the child can get attached to his real mother. Hamida opposes that the baby is too little to be detached from its mother. Rukaiya argues that she will recruit an excellent nurse and reminds Hamida that Akbar also was brought up by Maha Manga.
Akbar overhears this conversation and comes to Jodha’s room. He sees her enjoying the company of the children. He reminds her that she has given one child to Rukaiya. She becomes sad. Rukaiya comes right after this and takes Hussain, the baby that was given to her. Rukaiya smiles triumphantly and leaves. Jodha breaks down.