- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 29th September written episode: Rukaiya finds it hard to take care of Hussain as the baby cries continuously. A woman says that the baby is missing its original mother and it should be sent to Jodha for some time. Rukaiya bullies her.
The royal ladies and the Emperor gather in a room as there is a doctor check up for the royal babies. The doctor commits that she will arrange the best nurses for the babies. Jodha says that after the curse of Maha Manga and the following incidents, she is not ready to depend on outsiders for her babies. She insists on looking after her baby herself.
Jodha convinces Akbar that no one can look after a baby better than its mother. Hamida supports Jodha. Rukaiya says that she needs a nurse as she is not able to look after the baby herself.
Jodha proposes that she can be a nurse to the baby. She assures that she will not harm Rukaiya’s right over the child. But Rukaiya refuses it outright. She does not want Jodha to come close to the child in any way.
Akbar’s brother Mirza Quasim and his wife Zeenat visit Agra. They bless the newborn babies with precious gifts. Quasim says that Zeenat is an excellent mother, who is expert in looking after babies. Rukaiya proposes that Zeenat can be the babysitter for Hussain. Zeenat happily gives consent.
Jodha is worried for Hussain. Gulbadan Begum tells her that Quasim’s father Kamran always had a troubled relationship with Humayun. Humayun being the elder brother, always tried to overlook Kamran’s mistakes, while the latter always used to rebel. At last Humayun was compelled to punish him by taking his eyes out. Gulbadan opines that Quasim has not extended the enmity. Jodha is relaxed.
Quasim privately tells Zeenat that he will never forgive Humayun’s cruelty against his father and he will take revenge!