- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Zain Imam, Jasmin Starrer Tashan-E-Ishq To Replace Rajat-Paridhi's Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar 2nd July written episode: Jalal runs after Nigar and orders the soldiers to catch her. Nigar quickly takes Rahim as a hostage and escapes on a horse. She leaves Rahim at the gate of the palace. Jodha tells Akbar to save Todarmal's life. Todarmal is already taken to the penalty ground. He is saved by Akbar at the last moment.
Jodha and Akbar apologize to Todarmal and his wife. Akbar goes after Nigar with Todarmal, Atgah and soldiers. In the jungle, Nigar's soldiers attack Akbar. Nigar becomes surprised seeing that Akbar alone fights them back. Atgah and Todarmal join him soon.
Maha Manga is informed by Adam Khan that Todarmal has been set free and Nigar is exposed. She becomes afraid thinking if Akbar comes to know her support for Nigar, he would not spare her any more. She only wishes that Nigar is not caught by Akbar.
Maha Chuchak receives the news that a troop of soldiers has joined Nigar and another troop will reach Punjab soon. She thinks that she will soon defeat Hamida's son. She recalls old days with Hamida when they had arguments over power and politics.
Nigar runs away. Akbar tells Atgah to follow her and bring her back in fine condition. He wants to repair the relationship. He regrets that Nigar's mind is so poisoned against him. Jodha feels sorry for being continuously misguided by the situation.
Salima suggests if Nigar doubts Akbar for imprisoning her mom, then Chand Begum must be alive. Akbar calls an urgent meeting at Dewan-E-Khas.