- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Jodha Akbar's Rajat Tokas To Return With Ekta Kapoor's Show?
- Tashan E Ishq Review: Peppy, Light-Hearted Love Story Post Jodha Akbar!
- Jodha-Akbar Love Story Becomes An Epic!
- Jodha Akbar: Jodha Brings Change In Rukaiya’s Punishment
- Jodha Akbar: Akbar Sends Rukaiya To Exile
- Jodha Akbar: Jalal-Jodha Out Of Danger Finally!
Jodha Akbar 2nd June written episode: Jodha is surprised to know that Akbar is illiterate. She shares the information with Moti and appreciates Akbar, as he successfully runs such a big administration in spite of being illiterate.
Moti reminds Jodha that she has written a lot of letters to Akbar, to develop relationship with him. Jodha understands that the letters were interpreted by someone else—actually misinterpreted, to create misunderstanding! Jodha also understands that it was none other than Maha Manga. Jodha insists Akbar into having education. Akbar says that he would like to be her student.
Jodha prepares medicines for Rukaiya, who keeps throwing them away as they taste bitter. She proudly announces that she is already a special Queen of the Emperor and she would become the most special one, after giving birth to the heir of the royal family.
Shahnaz tries to understand the map of the palace—the entries and the exits. Maha Manga meets Shahnaz and says that she has doubt over her madness. Shahnaz understands that the lady is very clever.
Hamida calls Maham and asks about Chand Begum. Maham is shocked, but quickly manages to hide her expression. Hamida shares the matter of Chand Begum’s message to Akbar. Maham tries to rubbish it saying that it can be done by someone else, as Chand Begum is probably not alive.
Maham comes to the secret prison and tortures Chand Begum for sending message to Akbar. She is also angry with the guards. Akbar calls Tabasum for drawing Chand Begum’s picture, hearing the description from Atgah and Todarmal.
Jalal Being Uneducated Clears A Lot Of Issues
When Jodha realises that Jalal is illiterate, it clears are lot of issues for her. She figures outt hat all her letters to him were read out by someone else. She knows it would be Maha Manga.
Rukhaiya - Jodha
Jodha continues to take care of Rukhaiya.
Maha Manga Informed About Chand Begum
Hamida and others would enquire Maha Manga for information about Chand Begum's letter. Thus Maha Manga realises that her captive has managed to send out a letter to Jalal seeking help.
Jodha - Jalal
Jodha and Jalal continue to get closer to each other. Jalal would tell Jodha the stories about how he managed to escape studying.
Jodha and Jalal discuss about why Chand Bagum has not reached out to Jalal for so long and why now has she written a letter seeking help.
Chand Bagum's Portrait
Jalal would get a portrait of Chand Bagum using Todarmal and Adgah Saab's explanation.
Maha Manga's Captive
Maha Manga would go to her captive after hearing about the letter Jalal has received from her.
Maha Manga Demands Explanation
Maha Manga would demand her captive give some explanation as to how she managed to send the letter out.
Maha Manga woudl continue to torture her captive to give the information about the secret map that leads to the treasure.
Maha Manga's captive is none other than the aunt Jalal is searching for, Chand Begum.