- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 2nd September written episode: Jodha thinks of Sharifuddin’s abhorrence against a girl child. She asks Akbar whether he would dislike a girl child. Akbar feels irritated. He says that he will give equal importance to a daughter and will teach her to rule the kingdom.
Rukaiya feels insecure with the thought that she is not able to give a child to her husband. Another queen tells him that a wife always gets more importance after being a mother. Rukaiya brings a cradle for gifting Jodha.
Bakshi Banu feels labour pain. She asks her husband whether he will leave her if she gives birth to a daughter. He slaps her saying that he is only dreaming of a son. Bakshi becomes scared.
The lady doctor attends Bakshi and the relatives wait outside her room for the good news. She gives birth to a girl child. She tells the doctor to hide it and tell everyone that it is a boy. She thinks she will reveal the matter to Sharifuddin when he will be calm and patient. She keeps the child away from him.
Everyone celebrates the birth of Bakshi’s ‘son’. Akbar announces a big festival for naming the baby boy. Jodha comes to Bakshi’s room to give her sweets. She insists on seeing the child. The baby wets its clothes. Jodha wants to change the cloth. Bakshi tries to prevent Jodha with the fear that she will know the truth of the baby. Jodha still undresses the child and sees that it is a girl child!