- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 3rd September written episode: Jodha discovers that Bakshi’s child is a female one. She asks for explanation. Bakshi tells her that she was scared of Sharifuddin who was mad with the dream of a male child. Bakshi apprehended that he could kill the child in anger. Jodha says that it would be a crime to tell such a big lie to the Emperor. Bakshi swears in her child’s name and tells Jodha to hide the fact temporarily. She says that she will reveal the truth at proper time.
Akbar comes to Jodha’s room and shares his plan for a festival to celebrate the birth of his nephew. Jodha thinks the festival will magnify the intensity of the lie. The public will be given a false statement and later they will laugh at the Emperor. Jodha requests Akbar to do it a few days later, giving the reason of Bakshi Banu’s health. Akbar agrees.
Jodha is perplexed and tensed over the fact and keeps blabbering when she is alone in her room. Salima comes and hears what Jodha is saying. Salima tells Jodha that such a big fact cannot be hidden from the Emperor. Akbar gifts Sharifuddin with a new post after the birth of his child. Man Singh informs that Kumar Rana Pratap from Mebar has stood up against the Mughal rule and declared war. Akbar decides to go to war with Man Singh.
Salima takes Jodha to Akbar to inform the matter. They fail to meet him as he is busy in political matters. They go to Hamida and share the truth. Rukaiya slaps the lady doctor for telling lie. The doctor says that she was compelled by the situation.
Sharifuddin takes the child from Bakshi for some religious rites. Bakshi becomes scared and prays for the safety of the child. Hamida and other ladies come to the room. Hamida scolds her. The Maulavis undress the child for the rituals and discover that it is a female child! Sharifuddin is shocked.