- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 7th August written episode: Khaiber is thrown into the well prison by the Mughal soldiers. After they leave, his boss comes to rescue him. Sharifuddin catches him and comes to know that he is working for Maha Chuchak. He takes the map of the secret chamber from him.
Rukaiya sends Atifa to Akbar with a towel, when he is in his routine sword practice. Akbar becomes happy seeing her and requests her to wipe off his sweat. When Jodha is back from the temple, Rukaiya tells her to go and give Prasad to Akbar.
Jodha sees Atifa and Akbar close to each other and comes back with a heavy mind. Rukaiya stops her and says that these days Akbar is close to Atifa and has completely forgot Jodha.
Rukaiya tells Jodha that an Emperor never likes a woman for a long time. He has become saturated with Jodha, and now she is no more special to him. She is just another queen in the harem now.
Jodha comes to her room and breaks down in front of Kanha. She remembers Akbar’s promises of love and cannot believe that he has forgot everything. Salima Begum comforts her saying that love cannot be finished so easily.
Akbar learns that Atifa is leaving Agra with her husband. He comes to Atifa’s room and says that he cannot bear the fact. Atifa tells him that she has also fallen for him and cannot leave him.
Akbar embraces Atifa and assures that he will never let her go. They are discovered by her husband. He insists on promptly taking her away from Agra. Akbar says that he will not allow him to take her.
Atifa’s husband tells Akbar that he is committing a crime and will not be spared. There is a higher authority of law, above the Emperor and he will seek justice in the Shariyati court, says the man. Akbar ignores his warning.