- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 7th October written episode: Jodha faints after Hamida tells her that Hasan is no more. The doctor tells Akbar that Jodha should be kept away from the dead body of the child to avoid further nervous breakdown. But Jodha wakes up soon and comes to her child.
Jodha scolds Moti for covering the child with white clothes and says that it is ominous. She tells Akbar that doctors are wrong, Hasan will respond to her call very soon. Akbar holds her strongly and comforts her. The baby is taken away.
Jodha tells Akbar that she has lost the desire of living, as there can be no consolation for the grief of a mother. Hamida comes to the room and tells Akbar that time has come for the last rites of Hasan.
Jodha insists on attending the last rites of her child but Akbar prevents her. The ladies take care of Jodha who is completely out of her mind. She sees Moti lighting diya in front of Lord Kanha. She comes there and breaks the diya.
Jodha becomes angry with Lord Kanha. She says that she has dedecated her life to Him, but He has taken away her life. No more she will worship Kanha, says the queen.
Zeenat comes to Quasim with a triumphant smile. She informs him that her job is half done as Hasan has left this world. It was difficult targeting Hasan’s life and that has been perfectly done. She can kill Hussain anytime as she is his babysitter, says Zeenat. Quasim says that he has avenged the loss of one eye of his father and another is due!