- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 8th October written episode: Jodha says that she will never worship Lord Kanha again. She covers His face with a curtain, never to see Him again! She hears the cry of a baby and runs madly following the sound. She comes to Rukaiya’s room where Hussain is crying. Hamida and Salima follow her.
Jodha takes Hussain from Rukaiya and understands that the baby is crying because he is hungry. She feeds him and forgets her grief for a few moments. Rukaiya feels insecure and quickly takes Hussain back from Jodha. Hamida notices the matter.
Hamida comes to Akbar and tells him about Jodha’s condition. She suggests that Hussain should be given to Jodha for a few days to lessen her pain. Akbar comes to Jodha’s room and sees her pathetic condition. He thinks Hamida is right.
Akbar comes to Rukaiya and begs for Hussain. He tells Rukaiya that he is not able to bear the disaster in Jodha’s life. He tells Rukaiya to give Hussain to Jodha for some days. Rukaiya becomes angry and refuses doing it. She says that Akbar is doing injustice against her.
Jodha’s Dadi visits Agra with King Bharmal and becomes impatient to see her great grandsons. They come to Jodha’s room and find Jodha and Akbar together. Bharmal seeks apology for coming without any prior intimation, as they were too excited. Dadi offers her gifts to Jodha and sees her upset and broken down. Akbar tells them that one of Jodha’s twin children has left the world!