- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 11th episode: Salim comes to Rukaiya and tells her that his feelings about his parents are changed. Akbar and Jodha are not as bad as he thought, says the child. Rukaiya is tensed. On the other hand, Jodha comes to Akbar and tells him that Salim has hugged her after a long time!
Man Singh informs Akbar that Sharifuddin has escaped when he was being taken to jail. Akbar tells Man Singh to let him escape until he gets tired of running away! The palace becomes busy with Salim’s birthday celebration. Jodha wishes to take Salim to the Kali Ma Temple. Akbar permits and sends them to the temple with guards.
In the temple, little Salim is scared seeing the angry expression of Goddess Kali. Jodha smiles and tells him that the Goddess is angry with bad people only and protects good ones. She tells Salim to pray wholeheartedly.
Jodha becomes busy in prayer. Salim is troubled by the smoke of the holy fire. He comes out of the prayer hall and wanders outside. The guards forbid him to go here and there but he ignores. Soon he is kidnapped by Sharifuddin’s men who were waiting outside in the guise of beggars.
Jodha is informed. She rushes to the spot and sees that Salim is being taken by some men. She comes back to the palace and informs Akbar. Sharifuddin’s men reach their den with Salim and discuss that this is the right time to send their message to Akbar. Little Salim remains steady. When Akbar instructs his men to catch the kidnappers, he receives the message. The kidnappers claim that Akbar should free Sharif’s father Khwaja Moin, to get back Salim!