- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 18th episode: Seven years have passed since Salim has left the palace of Agra. Akbar has sent several messages to him, but he has refused to come back. Jodha has cried every moment while waiting for Salim’s comeback.
Now, Akbar again sends his message to Salim. Jodha and he discuss about Salim’s upbringing. Jodha wonders that her little boy has become a grown up man by now. Akbar dreams that he has become a powerful soldier.
Salim has really become an unbeatable fighter. He dares enter into the enemy camp alone a kill a number of enemies by his unique skills and tricks. But he is different from Akbar in one aspect. He is not a heartless man as Akbar was at his early age.
Salim gives respect even to his enemy. He follows some human ethics in fighting. Man Singh scolds him for entering into the enemy camp alone. He says that he has finished the war in a shortcut way without destroying a thousand lives.
Salim still remembers Akbar’s order that he will get no benefit of being a prince. Whenever anyone calls him as Prince Salim, he objects. He says that he is a common soldier.
Raja Man Singh tells him that Akbar has again sent message for him. Salim refuses going to Agra, but this time Hamida has come to take him back. He cannot refuse the request of his dearest grandmother. Finally he decides to come back to Agra!