- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 19th episode: Agra is decorated like never before as Salim is to come back after seven long years. Jodha is tensed thinking how Salim would behave after this long detachment. She remembers that in childhood he stopped talking with her after a punishment. Akbar assures her that Salim has grown up and he will understand the meaning of the punishments. Rukaiya wonders whether Salim is still addicted to marijuana, which she used to give him in childhood!
The palace of Agra welcomes Prince Salim, who is brought back by grandmother Hamida. After the initial formalities, he goes to Jodha and pays respect. Jodha is happy seeing that Salim has come to his mother first. He replies that he has not come to his mother, but to Marium-us-Zamani. He has followed the formalities, says Salim. He goes to Rukaiya and calls her as ‘mother’.
Akbar calls Salim for a sword fight. He says that he wants to test his fighting skill as he has heard that Salim is a powerful fighter. Salim hurts Akbar’s hand in the sword fight. Akbar is immensely happy seeing his skill. He is assured of the fact that no one can beat Salim in the field of war.
Salim meets his brothers who were his playmates in childhood. He comes to a room and starts feeling sick. He takes out a tiny box from inside his dress. He takes marijuana and feels alright. He regrets that the bad habit of childhood has not left him!