- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 25th episode: Anarkali tells her mother about the young gentleman who helped her after she fell in mud. Zilbahar asks her whether it was someone from the royal family. Anarkali says that the people of the royal family cannot be so well behaved. It was a common soldier, says she.
Zilbahar tells Anarkali to give more time for her dance practice. Anarkali says that she does not want to take dance as her profession; rather she wants to become a make-up artist and hair stylist for the princesses and queens. She has already proved her skill and has got appreciation, explains she. Zilbahar encourages her.
Salim gets dressed in the attire of a common soldier to attend the Royal festival. Not only that, he wants to take his soldier friends with him. Jodha again starts arguing with him with a purpose.
Jodha tells Salim that he is a prince and cannot make friendship with common boys. He refuses to accept her point and adds that he is least interested to meet the princesses who are eyeing at the King of India, not at Salim the human being. He will choose a girl who will love the man inside him, says Salim.
Again Akbar intervenes and tells Salim that he can attend the festival with his friends. Not only that, he appreciates his thought about relationship. Jodha thanks Birbal seeing that Akbar and Salim are being closer. Birbal tells her that she has to act well to continue her effort.
Anarkali meets princess Man and princess Jagat, who treat her as a friend. While she is busy with Man’s hairstyle, the princess asks her whether she is interested to see Prince Salim. Anarkali feels embarrassed.