- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 30th episode: Farhan tells Salim that the girl he met was not Bela, but Bela’s friend. Salim is relaxed to know that she is not Farhan’s love, because he feels that he is being attracted towards her.
Qutub poses as Prince Salim with the crown on his head, in the ceremony of Man Singh’s crowning. Princesses gather to see him. Qutub enjoys it and concentrates on eating. Anarkali sees this and says that she hates princes for their gluttony.
Salim stands beside Qutub and talks with him. Other princesses discuss that the ‘second boy’ is good looking and well mannered, but he does not have the crown on his head. They give more importance to the crown while Anarkali sees the man. Birbal notices that Salim is avoiding princesses and thinks he should do something.
Salim shares his feeling of love with his brothers, but cannot give any details about Anarkali, as he does not know. He only says that the simplicity of the girl makes her different from others!
Birbal cleverly adds alcohol to Salim’s juice thinking that the effect of alcohol will make him attracted towards women. Jodha comes to Salim with pictures of different princesses and tells him to select his bride.
Salim says that he is not interested in marriage. Jodha argues. Salim becomes rude and says that Jodha has forever been a heartless mother. Birbal informs Akbar, who calls Salim and talks with him.
Salim bursts in front of Akbar and says that no one is interested to know his heart. Everything is being imposed on him, even his marriage! Akbar says that he loves him deeply and he will never compel him for marriage. Salim can marry the girl of his choice, says Akbar. Salim smiles and hugs his father.