- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar December 4th episode: Akbar calls Salim and asks whether he has hurt Motibai. Salim arrogantly admits his crime and refuses to say sorry. Akbar is determined to punish him. He tells Salim to stand in the sun without food or water, unless he says sorry to Moti. Jodha feels bad for her son. Hamida goes to Salim and requests him to say sorry. Salim defiantly says that he would better bear the punishment.
Salim faints soon and is taken to the doctor. Jodha bursts on Akbar for this cruel punishment. He says that this is necessary for the would-be king. Jodha argues that this kind of punishment will create misunderstanding; there will be distance in parent-child relationship.
Akbar says that he does not care for relationship; he only cares for the upbringing of a prince. Salim should learn to bear the hardships of life, thinks Akbar. He says that a ruler should be strong and hard from inside. Jodha goes to Salim and waits for his recovery.
After Salim opens his eyes, Jodha offers him water and talks sweetly with him. He throws the glass away and behaves rudely. Salim tells Jodha to be away from him forever. He thinks that she always conspires to punish him. He adds that Rukaiya is right in her opinion that Jodha does not love her son.
Jodha understands that Rukaiya has poisoned Salim against her. She confronts Rukaiya, who pretends being innocent. Jodha reminds her that she is Salim’s actual mother. She warns Rukaiya not to create distance between Salim and her. Rukaiya laughs at her.