- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Ishq Subhan Allah: Complaint Filed Against The Show For Wrongful Representation Of Religious Facts
Jodha Akbar November 10h episode: Akbar comes to Jodha’s chamber and discovers Salim with Jodha. He asks why Salim has not attended sword practice. He understands that Salim does not get interest in it. He tells Jodha that Salim should learn sword fighting as the would-be king. He also comes to know about the incident of Nadira, how Rashid Khan has been sacked from job due to a childish fight between Nadira and Salim.
Akbar takes Jodha and Salim for a forest tour. In a part of forest he is informed that it would be unsafe to proceed more, as the next area is troubled by robbers. Akbar keeps Jodha and Salim in a tent, under the protection of soldiers. He himself goes to face the robbers.
At night Jodha tells Salim to go for sleep. Salim says that he has the duty to protect her. He shows how he would fight with the robbers with his little sword. Jodha laughs seeing his sweet effort. But they are truly attacked by robbers.
Salim vigorously fights with the robber who catches Jodha and hurts him with his sword. The robber under mask appreciates Salim. It is none other than Akbar. He is happy to see that his son is sincere enough about the protection of his family.
Akbar counsels Salim saying that he should also protect the common mass as an Emperor. He says that Salim should have prevented Rukaiya when she was firing Rashid Khan for Nadira’s mistake. The punishment was too heavy compared to the mistake. Salim’s job is to protect his people, not to make them jobless for petty reasons. Jodha is charmed seeing the way of teaching!