- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 11th November episode: Rukaiya sees that Rashid Khan is back in his job as per the order of Akbar. She comes to Akbar and says that she wants to resign from her post of harem-in-chief, as Akbar has challenged her decision.
Akbar says that Rashid should never be punished for a mistake of his daughter. Rukaiya argues that Salim is no ordinary child and if anyone misbehaves with him, he / she must be punished. Rashid should be punished for failing to teach good manners to his daughter, says Rukaiya.
Akbar says that he will resign too. He argues that he should be punished for Salim’s disguised adventure for which he has punished the guards. He should be removed from his post, if a father is to be punished for the mistake of his child. Rukaiya understands his message. She apologizes.
Akbar explains that a person should learn from his/her mistake, instead of escaping from responsibilities. He claims that he is Rukaiya’s best friend and he has the right to correct her mistakes. Rukaiya agrees.
Akbar sends Salim and other children for weapon training, under the supervision of Rahim. Before the training starts, Murad and Haider discuss that Salim does not deserve being the emperor.
Murad challenges Salim that he is weak in archery. Salim accepts the challenge. They practice targeting mangoes on a nearby mango tree. Salim fails to hit mangoes. Murad and Haider tease him saying that he does not deserve his post. Salim looks troubled.