- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar 12th November episode: Salim is taunted and bullied by Haider and Murad, as he fails to hit targets with bow and arrow. He remains unmindful in the weapon practice. In the break, he again comes to the garden where they were hitting targets on a mango tree.
Salim thinks he must hit mangoes. Nadira comes to the garden with two of her friends. Kader climbs on the tree to get mangoes. He is hit by Salim’s arrow and falls from the tree. Salim becomes nervous and escapes. He does not mention the matter to anyone. He becomes even more disturbed from inside.
Kader is brought to his home. Nadira tells his grandmother that Kader has been hit by Salim’s arrow. Fatima Bi does not get the courage to seek for justice against Salim. Nadira encourages her saying that Akbar always gives justice to people. Zilbahar scolds Nadira for making complaint against Salim. She strictly tells her to remain silent about this.
Fatima Bi comes to the court with her grandson, who is in a critical condition with little chances of recovery. She makes her complaint to Akbar, how the child has been hit by Salim in the royal garden. Akbar promises right judgment if Salim is truly guilty. Rukaiya says it must be a conspiracy and the old woman is lying.
Akbar asks Rahim whether he has seen it, as he was supervising the weapon practice session. Rahim says he has not seen or heard about any such thing. Salim and other princes are presented in the court. Salim becomes scared seeing the injured boy. When he is asked about the incident, he gives false statement out of fear.
Akbar asks the woman whether she can name any witness. She names Nadira as an eye witness. Nadira is presented in the court with Zilbahar. She is asked to give statement.
Will Nadira say the truth?