- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar November 13th episode: Akbar asks Nadira whether she has witnessed Salim’s crime. Nadira narrates how Kader climbed up the tree and was hit by Salim’s arrow. Salim saw him falling from the tree and escaped, says Nadira. Akbar bursts on Salim and asks whether he is lying. Salim gives out the truth. He trembles in fear and says that he was targeting mangoes and did not know that a boy was there.
Akbar says that knowingly or unknowingly, Salim has committed a big mistake and he must be punished. He adjourns the court for the day, to give his judgment on the next day. Zilbahar becomes frightened and insists on leaving the city. Rashid stops her.
Salim becomes scared and tells Jodha that he never intended to hurt the boy. Jodha tells Akbar that Salim is a child and he is extremely soft hearted. He can never hurt any person intentionally. Akbar does not like her interference. He understands that Salim hit the boy by mistake but he hates the fact that he denied it and told lie.
Jodha tells him that he must punish Salim if he truly thinks that Salim is guilty. Salim hears these last words and thinks that Jodha wants his punishment. He becomes scared and comes to Rukaiya. Rukaiya promises to help him, to become his favourite.
On the next day, Akbar becomes ready to announce his judgment in the public court. Suddenly an arrow passes through the air and hits the pillar behind him. He stands up and asks who has done this. It is none other than Rukaiya!
Rukaiya argues that her target was the pillar, but the arrow could touch Akbar by mistake. The Emperor is stunned at her audacity. Jodha says that Rukaiya wants to show that Salim’s attack was not intentional. Akbar rubbishes it and sends Rukaiya to jail, for the crime of using weapon at Dewan-E-Aam.