- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
Jodha Akbar November 17th episode: Jodha becomes sad in the absence of Salim. She desperately wants to meet her son. Rukaiya tells her that she should not meet him as he can become weak. Rukaiya proposes that she will go and meet Salim. She comes to Salim with his favourite food items.
Rukaiya gives the food to Salim and intoxicates him with marijuana. She poisons him against Jodha and Akbar, saying that they do not care for him. After Salim falls asleep, Rukaiya says that he is not her son, but her servant!
In the morning Salim asks for food. Fatima Bi tells him that there is no fuel and she will go to the nearby forest to collect firewood. Salim stops her and goes to fetch firewood himself. Rahim and his men keep watch on the prince.
Nadira sees Salim in the forest. She remembers what Zilbahar told her. Zilbahar explained that it was Kader’s mistake to enter the royal garden without permission and take mangoes. Moreover, Salim did not hurt him intentionally. Nadira thinks of helping Salim.
Nadira comes to Salim and sees that he has collected wet wood, having no knowledge of fuel. She comes to him and explains that wet wood will never make fire, but smoke only. She shows him the difference between wet and dry wood. But he starts quarrelling with her. She angrily leaves the place.
Akbar sees that Jodha has stopped eating in grief. He tells her that God has given a golden opportunity to make Salim a better human being. He is helping Fatima Bi wholeheartedly, narrates Akbar. Jodha feels happy. She wants to see Salim but Akbar does not permit her.