- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar November 20th episode: Rashid’s friend Yakud who has come to visit Agra with his wife, knocks at Rashid’s door at night. Rashid becomes surprised seeing several wounds in his body. Yakud says that he was attacked by robbers. Rashid and Zilbahar nurse him with care. He prevents them from calling any doctor.
Akbar tells Jodha that he will definitely find out the culprit who planned the attack upon Salim. His officers become busy in the investigation. Soldiers are sent to search in the houses of the common people to find out whether the attackers have taken shelter anywhere around the palace.
Rashid tells Nadira to look after Yakud when Zilbahar and he will be out for work. The soldiers knock at the house and find Yakud. They check his bag and find an order of killing Salim. They arrest him.
Rashid becomes shocked seeing Yakud with Mughal soldiers, being taken to the court. He asks a guard and comes to know that Yakud was involved in the plan of Salim’s murder. He remembers that Yakud and his wife wanted to meet Salim, who is staying with Fatima Bi.
He comes back to his hut and tells Zilbahar that they have unknowingly given shelter to a traitor. Zilbahar tells him to clear the matter to Akbar. Rashid agrees. But before he can do that, he is arrested by Todarmal.
Rashid and Zilbahar are taken to the court. Rashid admits that he knows Yakud from his previous workplace. Yakud and his wife lied that they have come to see the city of Agra. So, he let him enter his house the last night. He claims being faithful to the Emperor.
Akbar is to declare his judgment over the matter.