- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar November 22nd episode: Rashid Khan is humiliated everywhere. In the market people call him a traitor and attack him with stones. Jodha sees this as she was passing by. She rescues Rashid and reprimands the mob. Rashid is nursed by Mughal soldiers and taken back to his hut. He thinks that the city is no more safe for him or his family. Zilbahar agrees. They leave Agra in tears.
Jodha keeps praying in the temple for Kader and Salim. She calls Shaguni Bai for her wise opinion. Shaguni Bai sees Kader and says that the boy has a long life. Jodha is relaxed. The old lady continues that Salim will die! Jodha is shocked. She almost pounces on Shaguni Bai and is about to expel her.
The old woman explains that Salim will die, only to be reborn. His physical body will not die, but there will be an utter change in his spirit. He will become a different person after the lesson of life he is getting presently. She repeats that there will be two important women in his life. Shaguni gives a piece of folded paper to Jodha, not to open before the former’s death.
Gyas Beg and his wife travel in a troop with their three children. They take shelter in a tent at night, to be attacked by robbers. The poor family leaves everything in the tent and run away to save their lives. The woman, who is pregnant with their fourth child, gives birth to a pretty daughter. She is named Meherunnisa. They are given shelter by a kind person. Meherunnnisa is born to become an important part of Salim’s life.
Kader recovers soon. Akbar gets the news and becomes busy to take Salim back to the palace. As Jodha is praying in the temple, Rukaiya takes the chance to bring Salim back. She tells Salim that his parents do not care to take him back. Salim comes back to the palace and avoids meeting Jodha.