- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar October 24 episode: Hamida and Salima come to Salim Chishti’s mission to see Jodha (Paridhi Sharma). Jodha gives birth to a baby boy. On the other hand Akbar (Rajat Tokas) goes to a war-torn Chitor and apologizes to the woman who refused taking any help. He sincerely begs her pardon for killing her husband. She forgives him. Akbar gets the news of the birth of his child. He goes to Ajmer Sharif by foot.
Akbar comes back to Salim Baba’s mission. Baba permits him to meet the child. He takes the boy in his arms and comes to Baba to ask about the child’s future. Salim Baba says that the child is the result of Akbar’s sincere repentance. He will have a bright future. He will be ruled by his heart; his heart will be his strength and weakness, says Salim Baba.
Akbar says that the child is the emblem of love. He has got the child after he followed the path of love, shown by Salima Baba. So, he names the child Salim. Akbar, Jodha and others happily come back to the palace, with the newborn prince.
As everyone welcomes Jodha as Marium-ur-Zamani, Rukaiya becomes mad in jealousy. She does not meet Akbar and Jodha, rather comes to her room and turns things upside down in anger. She says that she will take Salim from Jodha and become Marium-ur-Zamani.
Akbar becomes shocked hearing this as he comes to meet Rukaiya. She claims that she will have right over Salim as she has lost Hussain for Jodha’s fault. Akbar reprimands Rukaiya and warns her to behave sensibly. He says that Salim is Jodha’s child in every way.