- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar October 24 episode: Jodha removes the veil from Lord Kanha’s face. She admits that her God was always with her even in the deepest crisis, but she misunderstood him. She can see her two lost children in Salim. She gets back her devotion and trust for Kanha, even more than earlier.
On the other hand, Rukaiya is not ready to withdraw her demand, even if not encouraged by Akbar. She calls a Maulavi and performs her own last rites. She says that she is killing her old self and entering a new life.
Jodha asks Akbar about Rukaiya as she has not come to meet the prince. Akbar tells her that Rukaiya is not happy for Jodha’s motherhood as she still blames her for Hussain’s death. Jodha says that she can feel Rukaiya’s pain.
Rukaiya comes to Jodha’s room and makes a drama of being repentant. She apologizes to Jodha for separating her from Hussain and blaming her for his death. Jodha is easily fooled by her. She gives Salim in Rukaiya’s arms and says that he is Rukaiya’s child also.
Rukaiya thinks as Salim has taken Akbar and Jodha close to each other, he will create distance between them as per Rukaiya’s plan. She plans that Salim will call her ‘Ammi’. And Jodha will remain only ‘Marium-ur-Zamani’ for him. An artist couple comes to Agra to look for job. As they are not allowed to enter the palace, they give a tabiz for the prince. Jodha accepts it happily.