- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar's October 6 episode: The Mughal darwar is excited about the role reversal of Tansen and Mahesh Das, which has been arranged by Akbar (Rajat Tokas) to end the quarrels between two great artists. Tansen is tensed as he has no joke in his collection. A lady provides him with a joke that she has heard from Mahesh Das. Tansen presents the joke and makes everyone laugh.
Akbar tells Mahesh Das to prove his talent of music. He presents an extremely funny piece of music and the audience bursts into laughter. Akbar appreciates both of them. Tansen admits that Mahesh das is a great artist and the joke he presented was not original. Akbar rewards both of them.
In the middle of this entertaining fight, Hasan starts vomiting. The doctor fails to diagnose any disease while the child's health deteriorates with time. Hoshier gives the updates to Rukaiya. Zeenat hears everything and thinks she has given the poison to Hasan instead of Hussain and the poison has worked properly. She becomes happy thinking that the child would die very soon.
Akbar calls the best doctors to see the baby. All of them fail to diagnose the disease or prepare medicine. Hasan keeps vomiting. He becomes still after a while. Jodha ( Paridhi Sharma) becomes restless seeing his condition. She refuses to accept the fact that the child has died.
Jodha takes the child to its cradle and tries to comfort it. Akbar bursts into tears while the ladies come to Jodha. Hamida tells her that Hasan has left this world. Jodha faints.