- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Like every parent Jodha and Akbar too are trying their best to impart moral values and best of the manners in their son. It has been often seen that Jodha imbues the knowledge of religion and traditional values in Salim while Akbar is seen making his son brave and self-disciplined.
Salim while practicing archery will hurt a boy named Kazir with his arrow. The condition of the boy will become severe and it will not take minutes for the news to reach Mohammad Akbar. Akbar on knowing what his son has done will be furious and will ask the guards to get his son from wherever he is.
If sources are to believed Akbar will ask his son Salim to stay with the injured boy's family during the recovery phase as it was Salim who is the one responsible for his current condition. Jodha being a mother will be hurt as she cannot see her son away from her and also living in a situation where he cannot adjust.
Rukiya begum who is always on the look-out for harming Jodha or his son will this time again play a trick in the critical situation. She will throw an arrow on Akbar. Jalal will manage to escape the way of the arrow and save himself, he will be furious and will raise his voice to know the purpose behind Rukaiya's action.
Rukaiya will then explain to Akbar that she was not aiming at him but her aim was the thing behind Jalal. She will tell Akbar that the same must have been the motive behind Salim's action also. He must have tried hitting something else but the boy would have by mistake come in the way of the arrow.
Rukaiya will try her best to convince Akbar for not giving such a strict punishment to his son and rather make him understand what his mistake is and how he should not repeat the same in the future.