- OH MY! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's UNSEEN PICS As A BRIDE From Jodha Akbar Sets Are DIVINELY GORGEOUS!
- Rajat Tokas Is Miffed About His Link-up Rumours With Tanu Khan!
- Saumya Tandon Looks Gorgeous In Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Jodha Avatar!
- PICS: Jodha Akbar Actor Rajat Tokas Is Back With A Bang As Chandragupta Maurya
- You Can't Miss This! Deleted Scenes Of Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan From Jodha Akbar!
- DAMN HOT PICS: Hrithik Roshan Shoots 'Crocodile Sequence' For Mohenjo Daro!
Jodha Akbar's Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) is troubled thinking about the war against the Rajbanshi people. She asks Bharmal how he would be able to hurt his own brothers. Bharmal answers that his primary duty is to obey the Mughal Emperor, Akbar (Rajat Tokas), and he will be doing that. Bharmal motivates his soldiers to fight for the Mughal King, forgetting their own race.
Jodha tries to give some aid for the families of the Rajbanshi soldiers, but she does not get a scope. Akbar orders Bharmal to stay in the Mughal palace and look after its security.
Rukaiya criticizes Jodha for she denied praying for Akbar before the war. Hamida and Salima feel how tough it is for Jodha to choose any one between her husband and her own people. They wish that Jodha will be able to arouse Akbar’s heart again.
A messenger informs King Uday Singh that the Mughal troop will pounce on Chitor with full vivacity. He orders Kumar Pratap to stay out of the Chitor fort. Pratap refuses it at first. His father says if he stays away from the fort, he will be safe and able to provide help in case of danger.
Akbar addresses his soldiers with a tough message that there should be no mercy in the heart of a soldier, but only craving for the blood of the enemy. He looks towards the sky and addresses the God. He says that he will feel pleasure in killing God’s children, like the God did with his children! The Mughal troop leaves Agra.