- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Kushal Tandon Apologizes To Ex-Girlfriends On Instagram; This Is What The Actor Had To Say!
- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- MUST READ! Gauhar Khan TROLLED Hilariously For Congratulating Bigg Boss 11 Winner Shilpa Shinde!
- Bigg Boss 11: Ravi Dubey Shares A Heartfelt Message For Shilpa; Gauhar’s Mom Prayed For Shilpa’s Win
Kushal Tandon recently tweeted there is nothing called Gaushal anymore and he broke up with Gauhar Khan. Following this the actor clarified saying that it was just a fight and they are still a couple.
"Mujhe gussa bohot aata hai - I am an angry young Punjabi man! But mera gussa khatam bhi ho jata hai jaldi. Main dil ka saaf hoon and I am a straightforward guy . And to be frank, people love me for this attitude as they know that I am still a child," Kushal told Times Of India.
"Gauahar is a very nice girl. I always loved her and I still love her, and she loves me too. All is well between us now. Ek relationship mein ladai hoti hai, gussa aata hai, break-up hota hai and then patch up bhi ho jata hai. Yeh mere aur Gauahar ke beech mein ladai thi," Kushal concluded in the interview he gave the daily.
Post Kushal's tweet about their breakup, it was said that their religious differences is what caused the split. Talking about this, the actor said, "That was like what happens between couples in which the girl and boy are from two different religions, waisi humari bhi baat hui. Mujhse galti hui and uss galti ko maine sudhar bhi liya by giving a detailed explanation on Twitter."