- Bharti Singh Is Happy About Kapil’s Return; Doesn’t Want To Talk About Kapil & Sunil Twitter War
- Kapil Sharma’s New Show Press Conference Gets Cancelled: Did Kapil Cancel It Due To Sunil?
- Sunil Grover & Kapil Sharma Twitter War: Sunil’s Reaction Was Genuine; Worried About Kapil’s Health!
- WHAT’S GOING ON! Kapil Sharma & Sunil Grover’s Twitter War Gets DIRTIER!
- FTWKS: Kapil Sharma Thanks Ajay Devgn For Being His Guest; Sunil Grover Says He Wasn’t Approached!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu To Join Kapil Sharma On His New Show Family Time With Kapil Sharma!
- SHOCKING! Comedy Night With Kapil’s Pinky Bua Aka Upasana Singh Escapes Molestation Attempt!
Kapil Sharma is no longer his mother's only favourite. The comic virtuoso has competition from unexpected quarters. Zanjeer, an abandoned dog that Kapil brought home recently, is claiming everyone's attention.
Speaking fondly of the new addition to his family, Kapil said: "I got him from a couple, dear friends of mine, Dinesh and his wife is a pilot. They look after abandoned animals and birds. If you go to their house, you will feel you've entered a zoo. There are animals and birds everywhere."
It was during one visit to his friends' house that Kapil was introduced to Zanjeer. "He used to be a police dog, but has now been abandoned. I immediately fell in love with him. My father used to be in the police service. He died when I was only 15. When my mother saw Zanjeer, she immediately said, 'Your father has sent him to us.' In no time at all he has become everyone's favourite at my work and at home," he said.
Kapil has a message for all those who own pet dogs. "Please don't abandon them when they grow old. People eagerly and happily bring home dogs when they are cute puppies. But when the puppies grow into dogs they no longer find them cute. The dogs become a burden on the family."
"They take him and abandon him somewhere far away from home. This is as inhuman as abandoning your own children. Please don't bring pets home unless you are confident you can look after them all their lives."