- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
"I think - as a host - they (makers) should take a stand-up comedian. With someone like me [as an anchor], we can't go to that comic level [a stand-up comedian can manage]," says Salman, adding, "A Krushna (Abhishek) or a Kapil (Sharma) can be a lot of fun. They can use their humour to host the show, something they are gifted with. They can be funny with gags, etc," Salman Khan was quoted by Hindustan Times recently.
Salman, the Dabangg actor, was seen talking about his hosting Bigg Boss 8, which went on air on Sunday, September 21. The actor expressed that there will be fun talks and all kinds of other emotions with him hosting the show. He also said that a lot of people can do it since the format is not difficult.
Kapil Sharma, the host and producer of the comedy show, Comedy Nights With Kapil, is currently one of the most sort after host and comedian in the country now. But since his schedule is full with his show, Comedy Nights.., events, endorsements and his upcoming Bollywood film, Kapil is seen prioritizing rather than over burden himself.