- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
Comedy Nights' Kapil Sharma currently has so much on his plate that it has all ended up overwhelming him. "I just wanted a break because i was exhausted," he confessed recently.
Kapil, the host/producer of Comedy Nights With Kapil, currently has his hands in a lot many things. Apart from the two episode per week stupendously popular comedy show, Kapil also has a three film deal with Yash Raj films, his endorsements and events to name a few. Though Kapil looks like he has tons of energy on the show, it is evitable to burn out at some point of time.
When Kapil tweeted the controversial tweet announcing that his show Comedy Nights With Kapil will be taking a break in September, the actual reason behind the whole incident was his exhaustion. In a recent interview talking about this paticular tweet he said, "I give my life and blood to the show. Even now as I talk I haven't slept for the last 36 hours. I'll never give up the show. I just wanted a break because I was exhausted."
When asked what exactly was the reason behind his decision to tweet that the show will take a break, Kapil went on to say that the format on Comedy Nights With Kapil required him to put together 26 episodes around the adventures of six family members. The 26 episode stretched into 50 and then into a 100 episodes and that he felt they needed to reinvent themselves.
Well, post the confusion caused by the tweet, Preeti Simoes, the creative director of the show, clarified that Kapil's tweet was just a misunderstanding and that what Kapil actually ment in the tweet was that he will be taking a break and not the show.
Kapil Sharma's Controversial Tweet
Kapil Sharma's tweet about the Comedy Nights With Kapil going off air cause such a stir that the makers of the show had to come down to do some major damage control.
Comedy Nights With Kapil
Comedy Nights With Kapil, the show on demand has been one of the most talked about and watched show on Indian television.
Kapil's tweet sure shows that Kapil has taken up a little more than what he can handle.
Success Of The Show
The success of the show sure brings a lot more expectations and surely adds pressure on the makers.
Initial 26 Episodes
Apparently, the show was made for just 26 episodes and that increased to 50 and then 100.
Kapil Most Loved
Kapil has currently the most wanted and loved celebrity.
Considered The King Of Comedy
Kapil is even considered the king of comedy today.
Fire On The Sets
The fire on the sets burnt the sets to the floor. But the Comedy Nights team bounced back in no time.
Each celebrity who graced the show have enjoyed their time while on the show.
Kapil mentioned that he is exhausted and that he just wanted a break.