- Krushna Abhishek Messaged Kapil Sharma After Five Years; Wants Kapil To Remain In Good Health!
- Sanju Effect! Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle Director Vinod Tiwari Wants To Do Biopic On Kapil Sharma!
- VIRAL PIC: Kapil Sharma Spotted In Amsterdam, Looks Totally Unrecognisable!
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Kapil Sharma & Fiancee Ginni Chatrath En Route To Greece For A Vacation, Fans Worry About His Health
- Kapil Sharma Spotted At Airport, His Physical Transformation Will Leave You SHOCKED!
- Krushna Abhishek Joins Hands With Bharti Singh For A Comedy Show; Says They Might Call Kapil Sharma!
- Is Kapil Sharma Doing A Film With Salman Khan & Sohail Khan?
- Kapil Sharma Reveals The Real Reason Behind His Absence On Twitter Post His Abusive Rant!
- Bigg Boss 12: Rumour Has It! Kapil Sharma Approached For The Show!
- Bharti Singh Wants Kapil Sharma To Show The World That There Is Only One Comedy King & That’s Him!
- No Bad Blood Between Sony TV & Kapil Sharma, The Channel Is Waiting For His Return!
Comedian Kapil Sharma is the latest target of the controversial and foul-mouthed Kamaal R Khan (better known as KRK) on Twitter. A conversation between Comedy Nights with Kapil host Kapil Sharma and Kamaal R Khan which started in the wee hours of this morning (2nd July 2014), led to a heated series of arguments on the social platform, resulting in an ugly mess.
It all started when Kamaal tweeted last night, "Good night and kiss to real super stars n kick to comedian super stars." Not getting any reaction and hungry for some attention, he followed it up this morning with "Good morning and kiss to real lions n kick to jackass lions who become lions after drinking only." And this did it for him. Kapil Sharma retorted, and the whole drama unfolded.
Kapil, however, put on a gentleman's act, and replied to him with dignity. Kapil must have also deleted all his tweets from his Twitter profile, because we could not find it there.
Catch the showdown here...
Kapil reacted to the tweet, challenging Kamaal to be a man and talk to him directly. Kamaal laughed at Kapil's tweet, saying he is a coward when sober.
Ppl pls don't mind his tweet coz he always become tiger after drinking. Nasha Utarne Ke Baad Fir Chuhaa Ban Jaata Hai pic.twitter.com/iFWmudCCl4— Kamaal R Khan KRK (@kamaalrkhan) July 2, 2014
Kapil Sharma warned him of the consequences of messing with a Punjabi launda. Kamaal used his second best weapon, after vulgar abuse- sarcasm.
Kapil Bhai I was really scared. Believe Me bhai I am shivering till now. Utni Piya Kar jitni control Kar sakta hai. pic.twitter.com/dxsUvEB2mS— Kamaal R Khan KRK (@kamaalrkhan) July 2, 2014
Kapil by then, understood the futility if the exercise and ended the whole scene by asking Kamaal not to use his name to gain fame. But Kamaal was not done. He continued to post not one, but two tweets after Kapil walked out of the conversation.
Oye chutiya @KapilSharmaK9 tere Jaise 100 naukar hai mere paas. Lukkhe Teri gaand main ghus jayega Tera thappad. Aukat dekhle Pahle apni.— Kamaal R Khan KRK (@kamaalrkhan) July 2, 2014
My God a person @KapilSharmaK9 who Walks like a girl, who talks like a chutiya n who laughs like a Chakka will slap me. Main Darr Gaya bhai.— Kamaal R Khan KRK (@kamaalrkhan) July 2, 2014
Kapil chose to preserve his self-respect by ignoring Kamaal's dirty words. Apparently, this animosity between the two goes a long way into the past.
See slideshow for more of Kamaal R Khan's twitter battles in the past...
Kamaal R Khan V/S Modi!
Kamaal R Khan had declared during the Lok Sabha Elections 2014 that he would leave the nation if Modi became PM! Now he seems to be a fan of our PM.
MUST READ: Narendra Modi Wins, Kamaal R Khan Leaves India Forever!
Kamaal R Khan Left India?
Kamaal R Khan tweeted after Modi won, that he is leaving the country forever. Has he returned, or is he targetting Kapil from overseas?
KRK V/S SRK!
Shahrukh too, was not spared. KRK posted a tweet involving SRK in a spat on Twitter.
SRK Gives It Right Back!
Shahrukh retorted to KRK, criticising his bad English and saying that the embedded tweet was a fake one. Going be the language in the tweet, we sure agree with you, Shahrukh!
If you notice, Kamaal targets the popular celebs to gain popularity through them. Second-hand fame and a third-rate life? Shame on you, Kamaal.