- Karan Kundra & Yogita Bihani’s Dil Hi Toh Hai Promo: This Epic Romantic Family Saga Is A Must Watch!
- Is Karan Kundra’s Ex Girlfriend Kritika Kamra The Reason For Problems Between Him & Anusha Dandekar?
- 1921 Movie Review: Sunn Le Zara, 'Horror' Hain Kahan?
- INTERVIEW! Zareen Khan's Candid Confessions About Multi-Starrer Films, Body-Shaming & More!
- Kunal Jaisingh, Rakhi Sawant, Tejasswi Prakash & Others Mourn The Loss Of Actor Shashi Kapoor!
- VJ Anusha Dandekar Slut-shamed; Beau Karan Kundra Comes To Her Rescue!
Karan Kundra, the handsome Indian vampire hurt his ribs on the sets of his latest show Fanaah - An Impossible Love Story. But he realised it a month after sustaining the injury and is advised to take bed rest for two weeks.
"I was injured while performing an action scene, but I didn't come to know about it and continued to shoot. It was after I got an X-ray done, that I discovered I have two hairline fractures in my ribs. I am on bed rest right now and will resume shooting after two weeks," a leading website quoted Karan Kundra.
The vampire actor also tweeted saying it is the worst part of the body to get hurt, "The worst part of the body to be hit at - Ribs! There's no cast to hold it, it heals the slowest and boy, try sneezing! New levels of pain!
His mother forced him to go to the doctor, he said, "So finally mom pushed me to go to a doc! Guess what I got broken ribs!! Imagine the attention I'm gonna get! Yay!!"
"My mom thinks I've lost it!! What? I didn't even realise I had broken ribs for a month, travelled the entire country!" he also tweeted.