- Interesting Facts About The Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti!
- Birthday Girl Surbhi Jyoti Looks Resplendent In These Pictures & We Can't Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Ishqbaaz Actress Additi Gupta Says She Is Enjoying Being Single!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Actress Chahat Khanna Pregnant With Her Second Baby; Flaunts Her Baby Bump
- This Is What Happened When Qubool Hai Actors Surbhi Jyoti, Surbhi Chandna, KVB & Others Reunited….
- CONFIRMED! Karan Singh Grover To Host A Travel Show!
- Karan Singh Grover To Return To Small Screen As A Travel Show Host?
- Popular Jodi Surbhi Jyoti And Karanvir Bohra To Set The Stage On Fire!
- Have A Look At Ex-Qubool Hai Actor Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu’s Wedding Invite…
- Holi Ke Rang Kumkum Bhagya Ke Sang: Sriti-Shabbir, Mouni-Rithvik & Others Perform (PICS)
- Jennifer Winget-Karan Singh Grover Divorce: Why Is Jennifer Upset?
- Qubool Hai Actor Karan Singh Grover Back On Television!
The picture posted by Bipasha Basu on instagram during the clap of the film at the Grand Muhurat held at a Mumbai Bungalow, revealed the looks of the two actors in the horror flick. While Bipasha looks stunning as always, we noticed the Karan has returned to the old look he was famous for, before he grew his locks long on Qubool Hai.
The actor, who was seen sporting long hair during the latter part of his stint in Qubool Hai, got his locks trimmed recently, just in time for wifey Jennifer Winget's birthday. Many assumed that it was a surprise birthday gift for her, but now it turns out that the makeover was actually for his Bollywood debut!
A thrilled Bipasha had tweeted, "A Love story with Chills,my new film is tentatively called Alone co starring Karan Singh Grover!" Well Bipasha seems as excited as Karan about the film. And why not, when both actors are incredibly hot and happening!
'Alone', the remake of the worldwide smash hit Thai horror film of the same name, stars Bipasha and KSG, as Karan is popularly known, in lead roles and is currently on the floors in the Mumbai suburbs.
Catch the changing looks of Karan Singh Grover in the slideshow...
For reasons best known to him, Karan had started sporting rugged, unkempt hair on Qubool Hai.
Karan's Old Hairstyle Back
Karan is now doing a horror flick opposite Bipasha Basu, for which he has ditched his untidy look.
Karan, once upon a time on Qubool Hai, had a well-groomed look.
Hairstyle Suits Horror Flick!
His unkempt hairstyle, now history, would have actually suited the horror flick, as the audiences would have found his very hairstyle, horrifying!
He was famous for his portrayal of Mr. Handsome, Dr. Armaan on medical drama Dill Mill Gayye. Now we get to see him more or less with the same looks after a long time!
Jenni's Birthday Surprise?
We thought he had grown his hair due to the movie. So did he plan to chop off his locks for Jennifer Winget's birthday, or due to demands of the script?
First Look Of Karan In 'Alone'
This is Karan's look in his Bollywood debut, tentatively titled 'Alone'.
Karan And Bipasha At Grand Muhurat
Karan was not 'Alone' at the Grand Muhurat of his film. Co-star Bipasha Basu, producers and Director Bhushan Patel were present on the ocassion.