- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
Karan Singh Grover And Gul Khan are joining hands to bring the hit Hollywood show, Modern Family, to Indian teleivison. Though there is no official announcement from any channel, the buzz is that Sab TV might bag the show.
Karan and Gul, who worked together in the show Qubool Hai, have been close friends even after Karan left the show. Though Karan's exit was controvercial, the two parties remained in good terms through out. Karan, recently joined Four Lions Films, in producing the same show he was asked to leave.
There were rumours that even said Karan will be soon making a show with his wife, Jennifer Winget. Would this be the show they would be seen playing husband and wife? If it is true, based on the Modern Family characters, Karan and Jennifer might play husband and wife with three children.
Though this is just a guess work, if at all this happens and they manage to present a good show, though a rip off might turn out to be quite interesting. Hoping some confirmation on this would happen soon enough and bring Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget back together on TV.