- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's staunch enemies Gautam Gulati and Karishma Tanna were seen romancing each other singing 'mein tenu samjhawan ki' recently. No, their feud has not come to an end, they are not even friends yet, they are just being forced to romance each other for the luxury budget task and nothing else.
The latest luxury budget task has Bigg Boss reading the behaviours of all contestants and making them do things that they would not otherwise. One among them is making Karishma and Gautam dance holding hands for three times.
Assuming the tension between the two, it was not an easy task since the two were hellbent in making it difficult to one another. Both denied dancing right when the other person wants to and refusing to co-operate and so on.
The rest of the house had to intervene to make them dance at regular intervals making sure their moods were pacified enough to dance in each others' arms without starting a fight or even physically harming each other.
The two managed to complete the three dances without any major fall outs, despite Ali Quli Mirza given the secret task to create one. Watch Bigg Boss 8 to catch more fun on Colors TV.