- Big B Shoots KBC Grand Finale With Action Jackson's Ajay, Sonakshi!
- Shahrukh, Deepika Abhishek Rock Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati!
- KBC Set Converted Into Boxing Ring For Priyanka Chopra
- Amitabh Bachchan 'Shakes Bootiya' With Deepika Padukone And Arjun Kapoor!
- Amitabh Bachchan Depicts Story Of Trafficked Girl's Brave Fight On KBC
- Kapil Sharma's Day Out: Kaun Banega Crorepati, Anupam Kher Show And Comedy Nights With Kapil!
Calling their win 'exemplary', Amitabh Bachchan praised brothers, Achin and Sarthak Narula, who became the first ever contestants to win the highest prize of Rs 7 crore in Kaun Banega Crorepati 8, hosted by the Bollywood megastar.
The duo, who hail from Delhi, emerged victorious after answering all the 14 questions correctly with the help of four lifelines. "There was a mission in the manner in which they approached the game. Right from the very start, they went about it in a manner that was simply exemplary. They used up all their lifelines, but they had the answer even before they asked for help," the 71-year-old actor posted on his blog.
Bachchan, who has been hosting the gaming reality show for 14 years, said it was sheer joy to see the two brothers come out victorious. "What a joy to see a 28-year-old and his younger brother of 23, playing to gather some money to be able to put it into the cause of providing the fees required for the treatment of their mother who suffers from ovarian cancer.
"Achin and Sarthak Narula, you deserve not just the highest reward of the show but indeed all the wishes for propagating this important message that if an ailment is brought to the notice of the medics in correct time, the possibility of a cure and its success is possible," Bachchan added.