TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi season 5 had Rochelle Maria Rao eliminated from the show this week. The beautiful model/anchor gave her best at the adventure reality show but it turns out that it just wasn't enough. She caught all the snakes at the elimination round but at last failed against her competitors who were just too fast.
The elimination round had the contestants Dayanand Shetty, Karanvir Bohra, Nikitin Dheer and Rochelle Maria Rao competing against each other at one of the most challenging and definitely most slimiest task yet on the show.
The three contestants had to face not one, not two but three creatures crawling on their body whilst they perform the task.
Snails on their faces, Rats at their feet, the contestants had to catch the three white snakes in the midst of more than a dozen other snakes.
Nikitin Dheer who went last took the least amount of time and finished the task in just 1:05seconds. While Karanvir and Dayand took 1:50 and 1:53 seconds respectively. The only lady performing the task with the disadvantage of going first, Rochelle took 2:39 seconds to finish the entire task, loosing the challenge and getting eliminated at the same time.
Rochelle who gave her best shot at all the stunts was definitely one of the weakest contestants this season. Though she lost a few stunts before the last one, she did manage to finish the last task thus got to walk out of the show with her head held high having performed the task to the end.