- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 15th August written episode: Pragga tells the police inspector that on the day of the accident, she wanted to learn car driving and Abhi tried to fulfil her desire. It was she who committed the crime, claims Pragga. The inspector becomes confused. He asks the man who filed the complaint.
Suresh tells the inspector that the man wants to take back his complaint. He requests the inspector to close the case. After the officer leaves, Dadi thanks the man for withdrawing his complaint.
The person says that Pragga deserves the credit actually, as it was she who insisted him into doing this. She gave him her mother’s ornaments and told him to blame her for the crime.
The man says that he has not dismissed the case being allured by the ornaments, but Pragga’s love for her husband and attempt to cover up his mistake touched his heart. Dadi gives him money and takes the ornaments back, as those are asset.
Tanu comes to the house and calls Abhi. She asks him whether he has taken her name to the police. Abhi tells her that Pragga has saved him. Dadi thanks Suresh and wishes that Akash will do justice with Suresh’s sister soon!
Dadi becomes proud of Pragga who has behaved like a perfect Indian woman, who can go to any extent to save her husband. On the other hand, Aaliya and Tanu are troubled as Pragga has earned respect from Abhi and his family.
Tanu becomes impatient and tells Aaliya that she wants her boyfriend back. Aaliya assures that she will help her, if she keeps patience. They taunt Pragga, who gives suitable reply to Tanu. Tanu wishes for an outing with Abhi.
Abhi becomes puzzled with Pargga’s behavior and asks her why she has favoured him when she could enjoy his property in his absence. She replies that there is something bigger than his riches.
Pragga explains that for her, the biggest concern is the emotion of her mother and his grandmother. She has saved him, thinking of the worries of these elderly women, who want to see them happy together!