- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 15th September written episode: Abhi thinks Pragya will be out of his life soon. Aaliya and Tanu come to meet him. He confirms that he is not changing his decision in any way. They feel relaxed. After calling Bulbul from Pragya’s phone, Purvi gives the phone to Abhi’s Dadi and goes to the nearby temple.
Bulbul pressures Purab to call Pragya and know the situation. Dadi sees Purab’s call in Pragya’s phone and feels dubious. She picks up the phone and talks with Bulbul. She comes to know the truth that Pragya has no fault in Purab’s elopement; rather she went to bring Purab back.
Dadi calls Abhi and Pragya. Aaliya and Tanu also come there. They think that Pragya will be scolded and insulted by Dadi, but they are surprised to see that Dadi hugs and appreciates Pragya. Abhi tells her not to believe Pragya. She replies that she has come to know the truth from Bulbul.
Dadi says that Pragya is a perfect Bahu of the family who sacrificed the happiness of her own sister and gave priority to Abhi’s sister. She tells Abhi to apologize to Pragya. Abhi becomes compelled to do it. Aaliya leaves the place out of utter disgust. Abhi comes to Pragya and softly says sorry. He hugs her so hard that she feels pain.
Bulbul bursts on Purab seeing that Dadi is doubting Pragya. Purab forbids her to go to Abhi’s house as Abhi and Aaliya will keep hating Pragya and will never change their opinion. Bulbul argues and slaps Purab hard. He promises to take her to Abhi’s house.