- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Kumkum Bhagya 16th October written episode: Pragya calls Purab and informs the situation. Purab commits complete help and promptly comes to the police station with a lawyer. The lawyer takes the brief of the case from Pragya and assures that he will arrange Abhi’s bail within the next morning.
Purab tells Pragya to go home as he will be with Abhi. Pragya calls Sarala, who tells her to be with Abhi’s family. Akash and others become worried for Abhi as they are not able to contact him. Aaliya tells them that Abhi is busy in some work, not to be disturbed by anyone.
Pragya comes back home and slams Aaliya for ignoring her own brother in the most serious crisis. Aaliya remains arrogant and blames Pragya for everything. Pragya comes to know that Aaliya has lied to other family members. Mitali becomes curious about Abhi.
In the morning Raj asks for the newspaper. Mitali goes to bring it and sees the news of Abhi’s arrest. She also sees the photo of the corporator. She remembers that she met the same man who gave her the papers where she took Raj’s sign by cheating him.
She quickly calls her father who tells her that Kumkum Bhagya is the house for which she took Raj’s sign in the papers, to help the corporator. She understands that she must hide the news from Raj. She cleverly spoils the newspaper with tea.
Tanu calls Aaliya and informs that Pragya has contacted the lawyer who is going to arrange Abhi’s bail soon. She adds that Pragya must have got the lawyer’s number from Purab. Now Pragya will show Abhi that she cares for him more than Aaliya does, fears Tanu. Aaliya decides to visit the police station promptly.