- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 19th September written episode: Sarala’s doubt comes back. She pressures Pragya to tell the truth about her relationship with Abhi. Pragya tells her that there can be misunderstanding in every couple, which should be solved by them privately. She tells Sarala to keep faith on her. Sarala accepts it.
Bulbul becomes almost dumb in pain. She tells Purab that her mother is so angry with her that she is not ready to forgive. Purab assures her that Sarala will forgive her very soon. Bulbul thinks it is not possible until she breaks up the relationship with Purab. She wishes to end the relationship as it has taken her family away from her. Purab agrees and they part forever!
Bulbul comes back and straight goes to Sarala. She asks about her health and says that she has missed her a lot. She tells Purvi to give her Sarala’s prescription so that she can look after her.
Sarala just throws Bulbul away and says that she feels ashamed for her, as she has been selfish. She even says that Bulbul is dead for her. She tells her to pack her things and leave the house. Bulbul does not defend. She goes to her room and packs her bag.
Pragya comes to Bulbul and says that she will not let her leave the house, when she knows that Bulbul is innocent. She is not selfish, rather she sacrificed her own happiness for Pragya. Pragya promises that she will talk with Sarala.
Bulbul says if Pragya tells one truth, then she will have to reveal a series of truths, which is not possible. Pragya replies that she will manage it, but will not let her sister leave the house!