- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 20th August written episode: Everyone teases Abhi seeing the mark of lipstick on his cheek, while he is oblivious of it. Aaliya tries to tell him, but he cannot understand it. Tanu becomes agitated thinking that Pragga has kissed Abhi.
Tanu calls Pragga and insults her. Pragga replies that Tanu is an outsider and should stay like that. Dadi’s sister gives a mirror to Abhi where he discovers the mark. Pragga sees it too.
Abhi and Pragga come to their bedroom. Abhi quarrels with her for the mark. Pragga tells him that her lips touched his cheek when he fell on her. Dadi comes to their room and wishes for their long and happy married life.
Tanu comes to Abhi and asks why he is being closer with Pragga, instead of ousting her. Abhi argues that Pragga has shown responsibility towards him during the police case, while Tanu has only thought of her own reputation and career.
Abhi abhors Tanu for behaving like an outsider and appreciates his wife. Tanu says sorry to Abhi and hugs him. Pragga’s mother comes there and sees them. Abhi manages the situation and warns Tanu to mind her behavior. Tanu becomes more tensed.
Tanu bursts on Aaliya for failing in all her plans. She says that Pragga is getting closer to Abhi day by day. She opines that Abhi will stop giving importance to Aaliya soon. Aaliya rubbishes her words.
Bulbul is tensed for the catering service, as she has come to know about Aaliya’s plan. Purab’s aunt sees Bulbul talking with him and tells her that she is doing a big mistake, by letting Aaliya marry Purab.