- Latest TRP Ratings: Colors TV & Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Bounce Back To The Third Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Retains Top Slot, Jennifer-Harshad’s Bepannaah Is Back At 10th Spot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Zee TV Tops The TRP Chart, Colors TV Drops Down, Naamkaran Jumps To Top 10 Slot
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Kiara To Meet With An Accident, A Main Character To Die On Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Leena Jumani Shares Steamy Lip-lock With Priyal Gor In Vikram Bhatt’s Maaya 2!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Ishq Subhan Allah Bounces Back To Second Slot; Ishqbaaz Enters 10th Spot!
Kumkum Bhagya 20th October written episode: Aaliya and Tanu meet the lawyer. He says that Pragya’s statement against Abhi has made the case more complicated. Aaliya tells him to arrange Abhi’s bail at any cost. Pragya comes in front of the lock-up. Corporator Neel Thakur comes there and whispers to Pragya. Abhi thinks that they are conspiring against him together.
Pragya meets Neel at his office and tells him that she came to know about his conspiracy of beating up Abhi. Neel challenges her that he will ruin the marriage hall and her family life. Pragya says that she will save both the hall and her husband.
Pragya meets Abhi and says that she has collected evidence to save him. Abhi finds it weird. Tanu tells Pragya that Dadi will be back from tour in the next evening. She will be told that Pragya is responsible for Abhi’s harassment. Dadi will take no time in expelling Pragya, think Tanu and Aaliya.
Pragya ignores them and comes to Abhi’s room. She remembers how she has collected the evidence. Neel was talking about his wicked plans to scare Pragya. She cleverly made a video recording of his statement in her phone. It is clear in the video that he is doing everything to take revenge upon the Auroras.
Mitali meets her father and discusses the problem that she took Raj’s sign stealthily to ruin Kumkum Bhagya. If anyone comes to know that she is responsible for Abhi’s imprisonment, she will be expelled from the family. Her father tells her to stay out of Mumbai with Raj for some days.