- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 22nd August written episode: Abhi mercilessly slaps Punit taking him to the hall, amid all family members. Pragya fails to stop him. He says that Punit was peeping through the keyhole when Tanu was changing.
Cousin Dadi raises the question where Abhi was, inside the room or outside. Abhi avoids the question. Punit tries to say what he actually saw inside the room. Abhi violently stops him. He holds Tanu’s hand and is about to say that she is his beloved. But he controls himself and only says that he is his sister’s friend and he will not tolerate her insult.
Tanu takes Aaliya aside and tells her that Abhi came to the room when she was waiting for Punit. Tanu is afraid Punit can spill the beans among the family members. Aaliya is confident that the simple boy has not seen Abhi and Tanu together.
Aaliya tells Tanu that they should make a loud drama out of the incident. They come back to the hall. Aaliya says that she will call the police and charge Punit with a case of molestation. Pragya requests her not to do so.
Tanu quickly takes a chance of showing generosity and earning Abhi’s trust. She tells Aaliya not to take the matter to police, as this is between two families. Punit and his family leave the house.
Abhi becomes impressed seeing Tanu’s kindness. Tanu and Aaliya celebrate their triumph, while Aaliya tells Tanu to be careful so that her closeness with Abhi remains a secret.
Bulbul sees her mother worried. She explains that she has noticed some closeness between Tanu and Abhi. Bulbul tells her that she is worrying for no reason. Later she calls Pragya and informs the matter.
Raj attends the birthday of his father-in-law with Mitali. Mitali’s dad tells her to manage some gain of Raj’s professional designation. Mitali threats Raj if he refuses favouring her dad, she will commit suicide.