- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Is Back At The Second Spot; Ishq Subhan Allah Enters The TRP Chart
- Kumkum Bhagya To Take A Leap; Leena Jumani, Vin Rana & Ruchi Savarn To Quit The Show!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Witnesses Major DROP; Rising Star Tribute To Sridevi Is On Top Slot!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down; Naamkaran Is Back In TRP Race!
- Holi Spl! Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya: AbhiGya & PreRan’s Romance Is What We Are Waiting For!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Is Back At Third Spot; Kumkum Bhagya Drops Down!
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Kumkum Bhagya 28th August written episode: Bulbul comes to meet her friends and shares her painful love story. She tells them that her lover has left her, for her happiness! Sarala tells Prgaya that Bulbul has gone to attend a friend’s birthday party.
Pragya understands that Bulbul has avoided seeing Purab’s marriage. She regrets that she cannot do anything for her sister. Purab becomes worried not seeing Bulbul with her family members. He asks Praya, who tells him that he should concentrate on his marriage.
Abhi sees that Pragya’s blouse zip is half open. He tries to help her covering her back. Tanu thinks he is being close with Pragya and feels insecure. Abhi tells her that Pragya’s blouse has been unzipped due to his mistake and he should save her from this wardrobe malfunction.
Tanu sees Abhi and Pragya quarrelling and feels relaxed. Cousin Dadi sees her smiling and tells her that quarrel between a couple is the initiation of love. Tanu becomes pale again.
Tanu becomes impatient for Pragya’s expulsion from Abhi’s life. Aaliya assures her that it is her marriage, but the ritual of Viday or departure will be performed for Pragya. Pragya will be insulted and ousted.
Purab hears Aaliya’s conversation. He understands that Aaliya is cheating him. He remembers that Bulbul wanted him to marry Aaliya, so that Pragya’s married life can be fine. But their sacrifice is going in vain, understands Purab. He calls Bulbul, who stops herself from accepting the call. She thinks that he is already married.