- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Top Slot; Kumkum Bhagya & Kundali Bhagya Drop Down!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Out Of TRP Race; Qayamat Ki Raat & Kaun Hai Get HUGE Opening
- Watch: This Is How Kumkum Bhagya’s Shabbir Ahluwalia Spent Precious Time With His Kids!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Remains On Top Slot; Ishqbaaz & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 Retains Its First Spot, Silsila & Dus Ka Dum Enter The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
Kumkum Bhagya 28th August written episode: Bulbul comes to meet her friends and shares her painful love story. She tells them that her lover has left her, for her happiness! Sarala tells Prgaya that Bulbul has gone to attend a friend’s birthday party.
Pragya understands that Bulbul has avoided seeing Purab’s marriage. She regrets that she cannot do anything for her sister. Purab becomes worried not seeing Bulbul with her family members. He asks Praya, who tells him that he should concentrate on his marriage.
Abhi sees that Pragya’s blouse zip is half open. He tries to help her covering her back. Tanu thinks he is being close with Pragya and feels insecure. Abhi tells her that Pragya’s blouse has been unzipped due to his mistake and he should save her from this wardrobe malfunction.
Tanu sees Abhi and Pragya quarrelling and feels relaxed. Cousin Dadi sees her smiling and tells her that quarrel between a couple is the initiation of love. Tanu becomes pale again.
Tanu becomes impatient for Pragya’s expulsion from Abhi’s life. Aaliya assures her that it is her marriage, but the ritual of Viday or departure will be performed for Pragya. Pragya will be insulted and ousted.
Purab hears Aaliya’s conversation. He understands that Aaliya is cheating him. He remembers that Bulbul wanted him to marry Aaliya, so that Pragya’s married life can be fine. But their sacrifice is going in vain, understands Purab. He calls Bulbul, who stops herself from accepting the call. She thinks that he is already married.