- Latest TRP Ratings: Naagin 3 & Dance Deewane Get HUGE Opening, Bring Colors TV Back To Top Slot!
- Gold Awards 2018: Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel, Hina Khan, Nakuul Mehta & Others Nominated!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Kumkum Bhagya Tops The TRP Chart; Colors TV & Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Drop Down!
- Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh Takes Up The Fitness Challenge & Passes It On To Arjit, Mrunal & Vin
- Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Witnesses Major Drop, Ishqbaaz Returns To Top 10 Slot!
- Kumkum Bhagya Spoiler: Pragya & Abhi Come Face To Face; King Singh Gets To Know About Pragya’s Past!
Kumkum Bhagya 29th August written episode: The pandit calls the bride and the groom for marriage. Abhi goes to call Purab, to find that he is nowhere in the house. Abhi, Aaliya and Tanu find that Purab has escaped. They also see that Pragya is missing.
Aaliya says that Pragya has eloped with Purab. She becomes angry and violent. She blames Abhi saying that he has behaved too well with Pragya and spoilt her. She even insults Tanu when the latter tries to talk with her.
Aaliya says that she will not spare Pragya’s family; she will avenge her insult. She rushes towards the hall and comes to Dadi. Abhi stops her and takes her back to the room.
Aaliya becomes angry with Abhi and accuses him of being partial to Pragya and her family. Abhi argues that he is only thinking about Dadi. She will not be able to bear the fact that Pragya has eloped with Purab.
Purab drives his car and thinks that he has taken the right decision and no more he will let Bulbul’s life be spoilt. He calls Bulbul repeatedly, to get no response. Tanu thinks that she will be benefitted by this incident as Dadi will start hating Pragya.
Tanu sees a letter in Abhi’s room and opens it. She finds that it is written by Purab and goes through the letter. She comes to know that Purab was getting married under pressure and he never loved Aaliya. She also comes to know that Purab’s true love is Bulbul, not Pragya.